Women all over the world love fashion. No matter what the age, occupation or personality of the woman, fashion happens to be a part of her persona, and gives her a unique identity. Following the ever-changing trends of fashion is important for a woman – after all, it helps her look her best each time she goes out. However, there are a few fashion disasters every woman hates. Here is a look at five of these things.
1. The dress doesn’t match with her figure Before putting in any fashionable attire, every woman needs to be well aware of the type of their figure. Doing this will let them choose the type of apparel that is most flattering to their figure. New Collection
2. Look at your weight One of the fussiness things that bother women and make them confused about fashion is their weight. It is always quite troublesome for a plump woman to choose a dress that suits her look and makes her look slimmer. It’s not necessary to lose weight to fit into the dress you love always. Instead, following only a few smart and easy fashion tips can help you get the desired look. Solid single dark colors for instance, if worn in a sensible way, can make even an overweight woman look amazing.
3. What’s your height? Women with short stature should always go for a low-rise jean as the skinny fit of the jean makes them look thinner and taller. For fashionable women who are comfortable in plus size dresses, slim fit jeans with straight cut pattern look great on them.
4. Wear the right accessory. Don’t worry if you’re overweight – just wear the right accessory. It’s your persona that counts too and people love women who have an elegant approach towards life. For instance, go for designer handbags or just consider necklaces of considerable length. Necklaces can even help you appear leaner in the eyes of a beholder. On the other hand, women with tall and slim figures can wear a choker and small jewelry pieces to cover up their thinner and taller look.
5. Long and short hair has its own advantages. Long hair works as a great camouflage for women with round or big faces and plus size shapes. This helps them to conceal the extra fat on their face and body and allows them to look thinner than they actually are. Similarly, short hair works wondrously for women having enviable heights and lean bodies.